Talk Web Design is an annual event, run as part of the MA Web Design & Content Planning programme at the University of Greenwich. Over the past five years, we’ve been lucky enough to have some really great speakers come and talk to our students and since 2014, Talk Web Design has been open to all students and educators, not just those at the University of Greenwich.
Previous events in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 were a great success. We had an awesome lineup of speakers, including some old friends and some fresh faces, too. The talks were a mix of technical and creative with loads of inspiration for budding web designers. We were again able to provide British Sign Language interpretation, something we're really proud of.
Who is Talk Web Design for?
Anyone can come to Talk Web Design but we'd particularly like to encourage:
- Any current student studying Web or related subjects from any university or college.
- Anyone who is teaching Web at a university or college.
- Alumni of courses taught by David or Prisca.
- Previous speakers at Talk Web Design.
- People who are deaf or hard of hearing.